Your cart is currently empty!
Meet the Shetland Fairy
(maker extraordinaire of the fabulous & magical)
- My name is Stacey, I am married and we have four beautiful children. When they are not drawing on the walls!!
- We live in Ollaberry in Shetland – It’s blooming beautiful, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.
- I started needle felting as therapy to find me time and to find myself again, being a mummy can sometimes send you a bit off your personal goals in life.
- I love all things magical and fantasy themed, it allows us to escape reality and enter the realms of our wonderful imagination.
- Being fed up of not finding employment and needing something to work around us as a large family – The Shetland Fairy was created.
Being grownup, doesn’t mean you have to be sensible ALL the time!